Staying Connected with Clients During Trying Times
Staying connected to clients and customers during a disruptive time can be challenging. Luckily, there are great resources available to help. Here are a few tips from Facebook Business:
- Consider a Live online event on Facebook or Instagram.
- Interview someone in the “audience”
- Include time at the end of the event for a Q&A session
- Think about what type of Live series you could host
- You could teach your audience how to do something
- Weave in a product or service highlight
- Before hosting, test Wi-Fi, audio, and cameras to get the best lighting and sound
- Make sure your customers know how they can reach you.
- Share your email, phone, and web address in multiple places
- Make sure contact info is easy to find
- Share how you are keeping products, services, and employees safe
- Let customers know how they can easily place an order, request a service, or ask for support
- If you aren’t available 24/7 for communication, consider using automated messages.
- Facebook Business and Instagram offer automated responses to messages
- Landline phones can roll over to a mobile device
- Email responses can also be automated and customized with a reply letting customers know when they might expect a message from you
For more marketing and communications resources, follow our LinkedIn page as we share tips from our team of seasoned marketing collaborators. www.linkedin.com/company/the-marketing-collective-tmc